We currently have new rules and regulations to follow to ensure the safety of our clients and our specialists. Please read and follow these new guidelines when coming into the salon. Thank you!
What we need you to do…
- Make an appointment online first at http://www.naileditaustin.com (No Walk-Ins at this time)
- Please SCREEN YOURSELF for symptoms of COVID-19 the day of your appointment. If you feel sick, please call, text or email us to cancel your appointment *temporary cancellation policy in place, only no-shows will charged 100% of the scheduled services*
- You may come inside to wait for your service to begin but doors of the salon are kept locked at all times. Please come to the door so we know you have arrived.
- You may also WAIT IN YOUR CAR until your nail specialist is ready for you, if you would prefer but please send us a quick text at (512) 825-4583 telling us you have arrived for your appointment and we’ll come outside to let you know we are ready for you.
- Maintain 6′ SOCIAL DISTANCING inside and outside the salon
- Face coverings will be worn by our specialists but are OPTIONAL for clients.
- Go straight to the sink or bathroom to WASH YOUR HANDS
- Please wash your hands BEFORE handling nail polish bottles
- We prefer contact-less payments like Apple pay, Google pay, cards that can be tapped for payment but we will also accept chip and swip cards as well as cash. We also have options like Venmo (@nailed_it_austin) and Paypal (Paypal.me/naileditaustin) available
What we are doing…
- We will screen all Specialist for symptoms of COVID-19, including temperature checks, and will be sent home if symptoms are present
- All Specialists have been informed and trained on new cleaning procedures
- We will wear masks at all times
- We will, like always, thoroughly sanitize our stations after each client but before the next client is seated for services
- We always use clean towels for each new service
- We have removed all magazines from the salon